Skillset: Embedded Product Development (Sr. Engineer / Lead Engineer)
Experience: 7 - 15 Years
Job Location: Chennai
- 1. We are looking for Engineer within Machine Technology space lead the development of productivity systems for machine products manufactured by our client.
- 2. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams.
- 3. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology.
- 4. You will also continue to grow your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities :
- 1. Lead design & development of electronics systems and software for Machine technologies.
- 2. Developing Product requirements through interactions with Value team.
- 3. Handle Change request entries and address the priorities of the software program deliverable for Machines programs.
- 4. Collaborate with System engineers & Machine Application teams for the Regional product needs.
- 5. Drive improvements in Software design and architecture.
- 6. Drive the Software development to deliver customer committed deliverable.
- 1. Bachelorís Degree in EEE/ECE/E&I with 8 plus years of experience in Product development experience is must.
- 2. Experience is Electronics / embedded product development will be preferred.
- 3. Strong hands on experience in Embedded C/C++ software development.
- 4. Good experience in developing Embedded Linux & RTOS application software using OS features.
- 5. Hands on experience in unit & Integration test plan development.
- 6. Hands on experience in communication protocols like CAN / J1939 / UART / I2C / SPI / MODBUS.
- 7. Working Experience with software development & debug tools like Trace32, Eclipse, Keil C uVision, Code warrior, Wireshark, CANalyzer, CANoe, GDB, Google test etc.
- 8. Strong knowledge of 16/32/64-bit microcontrollers, EEPROM, FLASH and RAM usage.
- 9. Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- 10. Strong project management skills, able to plan, organize and lead large, complex projects with diverse project teams and bring projects to successful closure.
- 11. Knowledge of other functions that regularly provide inputs to NPI programs, i.e., Product Development Engineering.
- 12. Excellent analytical skills & Attention to detail.
- 13. Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills.
- 14. Ability to communicate technical information effectively.
- 15. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 16. Good focus on quality & velocity.
- 1. Experience in Automation, Python Scripting is added advantage.
- 2. Exposure to our client's Machines, SDLC Process, CAT Proprietary Tools.
- 3. Experience in System Level Testing / Hardware in Loop Testing / Closed Loop Testing / DSpace Testing.
- 4. Basic knowledge on Python, Perl and CAPL Scripts.
- 5. Driving Root Cause Analysis on Software Issues.
- 6. Inculcated some of the Agile Principles.
- 7. Performed Functional & Regression Testing.
- 8. Experience on Test Automation.